Thursday, June 4, 2009

Efrata fashion studio boutique

Efrata is a fashion studio boutique on Even Gvirol in Tel Aviv. The designer behind the clothes is Efrat Zeitan, which according to her site studied in Israel and Japan.


The clothes are sophisticated and elegant but also comfortable.
Here are a few of the clothes I particularly liked from the Summer 2009 collection:



I love this color.

This is a cute summer work outfit.
It looks so light and comfortable yet sophisticated enough for work, well maybe not with the pants rolled up like that. Though I guess it's okay in Tel Aviv.


Here is another lovely cool color and cut.





Here is one I don't get. That belt is wrong, cutting the gather down the middle. I don't know what it's doing there.

Efrata
Iben Gvirol 175, Tel Aviv

No comments: